Designed by Veethemes.com

Flying Time

Oh me oh my!  Time is flying, the MA is whizzing by in the blink of an eye and we're coming up to our next reading week.  The more I learn, the more I come to think that Making Stuff definitely has a huge part to play in how we go forward as a species.

I love stuff, I like shopping and I love having things in my house.  I also know that the biggest reason the planet is suffering is because of our unending obsession with getting new stuff.

I think a big part of the answer is getting as many people to engage with creating things with their hands, understand the processes that go into making stuff and make an emotional connection with the things they make.

Anyway, more of that when I have proper time to work out what to do with it!  For now I thought I'd share some pics of the stuff I've been designing for all of you to make via mags and various companies.  There have been some super exciting clothes for Scheepjes yarns, a front cover for Mollie Makes, my new favourite jumper for DiAgostini publishing AND some badass bits for Simply Crochet.

I mean, it's been BUSY.

But I love it.  And I love that you all love it too, so please keep sending me emails of pics and makes.  I love that most.

Spot of DNA themed homework for my MA

Hexie Star Cushion for Simply Crochet

Folk Flower Drainage bag for Haven Breast Cancer Charity

One Stitch jumper for DiAgostini

Sampler Scarf for Mollie Makes

0 comments:

Post a Comment